~ Budget Car Rental & Chauffeur Services Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia ~
We are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. This policy provides you with information on how we collect, use, store and disclose personal information.
We need to collect and retain personal information to enable us to provide our services. Without this personal information, we may not be able to provide our services, or the services may be compromised.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are files that are stored on visitors’ computers and can store information about the visitors’ preferences and other information. When you return to a website, the cookie is used to enhance your visit. Cookies are also used for advertisement purposes.
What personal information do we collect?
Car Asia Travel Car Rental collects your personal information in order to provide you with and enhance our services, or to give improved access or functionality to our websites. We collect the personal data we need to provide the services you request from us, for our operational uses and disclosures or for such other purposes as you authorize which may include:
- name, address ,telephone, mobile number and email address;
- date of birth, passport number and driver’s license number and, upon our request, a copy of your driver’s license;
- employer(s) name, address and phone number;
- credit card or debit card information;
- information regarding the vehicle or equipment rented and its operation during your rental;
- rental charges you incur and other information relating to your transactions;
- information transmitted by your computer’s browser software;
- itinerary information, including airline and/or flight information;
- information about your credit history or other publicly available information about you from consumer reporting agencies.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- to provide our services;
- for security purposes;
- to comply with our contractual and other legal obligations;
- to identify you and to verify the information you have provided us is correct;
- to quickly process your transactions;
- to provide information to companies and other entities which provide ancillary services, including insurance, security, repairs and maintenance and charging facilities;
- to respond to medical emergencies;
- to process your inquiries and improve our Services;
- for marketing purposes (as discussed below); and
- to develop our services.
Disclosing personal information for marketing
We may use and disclose your personal information to provide you with information on offers, products and services offered by us or our business associates.
How to contact us?
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.